Monday, March 1, 2010

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM/SHAVING PRIVATE ERIN

Tattooed Dino, my favorite product of Viet Nam early yesterday morning...

He said this hurt so bad he was going to have nightmares about it.

Also, just realized my good friend Erin AKA "Curls by God" sent me this pic of me shaving her. Hello Erin if you're out there!

While looking for something else on the old laptop, I came across this picture of me painting last years NWN Fest poster, which is kinda funny because I just started this years fest poster last week. It's cool how my knuckles say "fat" on them in this picture. I'll put up pic's of the new fest poster when I can. Enough pictures of me! Here's some of this!!!!!

Forward to victory,
Thanks to Salty for the link.

2 comments:

  1. I lurv Dino. - Harrison

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know what outlaw bike gang dino is a part of but i want in. assuming this is the insignia.
    - sarah f

    ReplyDelete