Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DVD SCORES, ALUCARDA REVIEW, IN PROGRESS TATTOO

These suckers were waiting for me when I got home from work today, along with some hooks and hammers for the NWN project, ha!

Here's a review I did a few months ago for my friend J Rodricks zine "PAPER MACHETE". I don't know if or when it's coming out, so I figured I'd ruin the surprise and post it here for now. I also did a review for ABSURD, which is another awesome movie, and an intro for my section of the zine where I get all misty eyed about Creature Double Feature, which was the local monster movie show here in Boston when I was a kid. All graphics on those pages are also done by me, click on the picture for a version that's readable to human eyeballs.

While I'm at it, here's a tattoo I've been working on, still in progress...

2 comments:

  1. That tattoo is amazing. I can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could tat Alucarda on me!

    ReplyDelete