Tuesday, January 12, 2010

PRELIMINARY SKETCHES FOR NEW NWN PROJECT



Here's the sketches I sent Yosuke from Nuclear War Now Prod. I don't want to give too much away about this one, but I will say this, the image will be for an album I'm very excited about, and fans of the releases on NWN will be as well. Also, I'll be doing a logo for the band. Oh yeah, this is going to be a photo, rather than an illustration, so it will be something new for me. It's gonna involve a skinned goat head, cow entrails, some meat hooks, blood, teeth, bones, allot of candles, and some of my hair, ha! That's quite a grocery list, I'm sure I'll have some interesting stories about shopping for this stuff. I'll post more about the project as time goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Exciting stuff, Josh. Looking forward to seeing this one when it's done.

    ReplyDelete